Fathom, a budding Nashville-based startup, is excited to announce its collaboration with Tennessee State University's Center for Entrepreneurship and Economic Development (CEED). The partnership kicks off with Fathom's participation in the Student Engagement, Retention and Success Program Boot Camp, scheduled for March 5th at TSU.
Highlighting the importance of entrepreneurial spirit, the Boot Camp session will delve into various aspects of startup ventures, emphasizing the distinctions between startups and traditional small businesses. The program aims to enlighten and empower budding entrepreneurs through various sessions, including:
- Entrepreneurship 101: An in-depth look into the fundamentals of entrepreneurship, introducing participants to the essential vocabulary and differentiating factors between startups and small businesses.
- Establishing Startup Teams: Learn the mechanics of forming startup teams, setting major milestones, and optimizing team dynamics.
- Design and Service Thinking: A workshop aimed at fostering innovative idea generation for new business concepts.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: A session focusing on imbibing the attributes that contribute to a successful entrepreneurial mindset.
- Business Plan Basics: An informative discussion on crafting effective business plans to explore and harness opportunities.
- Entrepreneurship Career & Internship: An enlightening journey into experiencing entrepreneurship as both a career and an internship.
Those interested in attending or learning more about this program visit: tnstate.edu/ceed/
The team at Fathom extends their gratitude to CEED for this invaluable opportunity and looks forward to contributing actively to the Boot Camp.
Fathom is a workforce innovation company offering universal talent management solutions for the World of Work. Their unique approach seeks to eliminate barriers in the education-to-employment ecosystem and pave the way for upward career mobility.
For Press Inquiries:
Learn more about Fathom: fathompbc.org